We are Derek and Linda Carver, a husband and wife team with more than 30 years experience of working together, designing and building our own gardens.
Since 2004 we have increasingly found ourselves expanding our horizons, creating stunning garden designs for others in West Yorkshire.
We have designed, planned and constructed a wide range of gardens, each of which reflected the client's specific tastes and budget.
Our designs have included:
- Pennine moorland stream and pond on a windswept hillside.
- Complete new front garden with stone walling, artificial turf and widened driveway.
- Contemporary new-build garden with artificial turf, sunken patio, huge deck, paving and lighting.
- Block-paved drive and turn-in with natural stone walling all round with metal rails and gates.
- Indian Stone patio and paths.
Whatever you have in mind, we can help. You may have just a vague idea or a very specific plan. We can flesh out your thoughts, sharpen up your designs, or start from scratch and offer you a variety of suggestions, individually tailored to your situation
We think outside of the box, and are constantly looking at fresh ways of delivering cost-effective and sustainable landscapes. Our motto is simply this: "we can do far more than all you can think or imagine." We'll encourage you to stretch your minds (but not your pockets!) and bring your dream to life.